BuddyPop lets you access your AddressBook via a customizeable shortcut, and a nice transparent interface.
It does not waste space in your dock, and is here when you need it !
Visit the documentation on web site for screenshots.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug misplacing the window after screen resolution changed.
- Changed the way the keyboard shortcut is set to avoid confusions.
- Handle additional keys as keyboard shortcut (arrows, esc, backspace, function keys).
- Fixed a bug that makes links appear blue since MacOS 10.3.1 update.
- Disable BuddyPop on configurations without millions of colors under Panther to avoid ugly looking.