From Wyatt Olson:
Buddi is a personal finance and budgeting program, aimed at those who have little or no financial background. Buddi is released as Open Source Software. It helps you to organize your finances. Buddi includes the ability to create a budget, record transactions, and view reports on how well you are keeping to your budget.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create and record your budget and report.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Take control of your finances.
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- Calculate federal payroll for up to 30 employees.
- Calculate net worth and print a financial statement.
- Deliver speeches using a software prompter text scripting solut...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content