From Michalis Nicolaides:
BubblePop is a fun and addictive bubble pop game to entertain children and at the same time make them smarter. As I watch people playing, I noticed that at first they just click the bubbles but of course unless they are very lucky they fail. The second time they do the same but they are more careful. After few times they create a plan to finish the game successfully. It is not chess but it is a good and funny way to make you think before you act. It runs on any system that has .NET Framework 4 (system requirement), Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, on both 32bit and 64bit versions. BubblePop is freeware (you can use it for free) and portable (no installation needed).
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Snatch all the sheep before the time runs out.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Test your kid's memory speed as they have fun matching cows, pi...
- Help small children with eye-hand cordination and memorization ...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.