From Michalis Nicolaides:
BubblePop is a fun and addictive bubble pop game to entertain children and at the same time make them smarter. As I watch people playing, I noticed that at first they just click the bubbles but of course unless they are very lucky they fail. The second time they do the same but they are more careful. After few times they create a plan to finish the game successfully. It is not chess but it is a good and funny way to make you think before you act. It runs on any system that has .NET Framework 4 (system requirement), Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, on both 32bit and 64bit versions. BubblePop is freeware (you can use it for free) and portable (no installation needed).
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Snatch all the sheep before the time runs out.
- Help small children with eye-hand cordination and memorization ...
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Pop the bubbles by clicking with your mouse.
- Get a coloring book with sounds for your children.
- Help Pookie the penguin and Tushka the polar bear build their h...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Develop your child's computer and artistic skills whilst they a...
- Teach your kids different colors and shapes.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.