Broomstick can currently hide the following apps: Air Video Server, Avira, Boom, Caffeine, Chronicle Mini, ChronoSync, Click.to, CrashPlan, Dimmer, DropCopy, Dropbox, Droplr, Flutter, Flux, FullControlHelper, Garmin ANT Agent, GrabBox, GrabBox2, GrowlTunes, Hiss, iTeleport Connect, Kuvva, LogMeIn, Memeo Backup, MiddleClick, MuteCon, Nocturne, NoSleepHelper, OpenDNS Updater, PleaseSleep, PuntoSwitcher, Quiet Read, RemotelessHelper, Seamless, SnagIt, Spotlight, ToDoHelper, Wakoopa Tracker, Wallpaper Clocks. If you would like to request another app be able to be hidden, then this can be done from within Broomstick.
What's new in this version:
- Adds the ability to hide Avira, Chronicle Mini, Click.to, Droplr, FullControlHelper, GrowlTunes, Hiss, Kuvva, MuteCon, NoSleep, PleaseSleep, PuntoSwitcher, Quiet Read, RemotelessHelper, Wallpaper Clocks.
- Improves the interface for controlling the order of menubar icons.
- Ordering of menubar icons is not 2 to 5 times faster than previous versions.
- Improves quality of dialog texts.
- If you hold down the Option key on launch, Broomstick will now skip th... See all new features »