BricsCad uses the exact same DWG drawing format as AutoCAD. Drawings made by BricsCad can be read by AutoCAD and the other way round.Version 6.2.002 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and edit professional 2D drawings.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create, edit, view, and print CAD drawings.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Design, draw, edit your drawings, and save data into an SQL dat...
- Provide DWG file format compatible CAD solution for the AEC and...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Make technical and working drawings, designs, plans, and diagra...
- Create and edit professional drawings in IntelliCAD DXF format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Analyze, enhance, and share your rich information with ease, pr...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Locate and manage your AutoCAD DWG files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Build table or import Excel spreadsheet into CAD environment.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: