From Breaktru Software:
Breaktru Payroll 2012 makes it easy to keep track of your weekly or bi-weekly pay checks. Enter the hours worked as well as overtime, holiday, sick leave, and other pay categories, then Payroll applies the withholding tax rates for federal, state, and city or non-city resident based on your exemptions claimed and marital status. Print paychecks. Vary your K-plan deduction to see what percentage is right for you. Check Medicare, SDI, SUI, Cafeteria Plan and social security payments. Print out (Excel or Text) year-to-date chart shows your week-by-week earnings and is updated with a mouse click.
What's new in this version: Version 12.4 includes minor code fix.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage your personal finances (cash money, accounts, credit car...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Manage your household and personal budget.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Organize and manage your personal finances.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Set goals and manage your finances.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Just what we needed!"
Version: Breaktru Payroll 2012 13.2.2
Easy to use!
Have not found any drawbacks considering the pricing.
We are a small company with less than 5 employees. We will be purchasing this software before the demo runs out. For the price
I dont think anyone could go wrong with this software.
"Quick Simple and Very Easy"
Version: Breaktru Payroll 2012 11.1
Does everything I need.. Have been using Breakthru Payroll for years...
None for the past years...2011 will be just as good....
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content