BpmTraverse is a revolutionary tool that allows Excel users to break down and navigate any formula quickly and easily. By seamlessly integrating with Excel, it allows users to efficiently trace formula precedents, drill down through formula precedents and evaluate formula components whilst keeping the formula on screen. bpmTraverse is invaluable in spreadsheet development, audit and maintenance.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Stop letting Microsoft Excel round your numbers to 15 digits.
- Perform rescaled range analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Track time spent by your staff on applications and documents.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Store all your contact information.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Enhance your Microsoft Excel.
- Add, change, and update financial reports.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Keep your timesheet recording up to date.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create notifications of changes made to specific Word or Excel ...
- Let each Windows XP user of a shared machine have her own displ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Audit, analyze, create, modify, and debug any formula in any Ex...
- Create Excel formulas and eight custom fields in totaled and su...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Turn your Excel into high performance calculation engine.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"An invaluable tool for speadsheet modelling and review"
Version: BpmTraverse 5
This nifty tool was great for my work in reviewing spreadsheet models. Very easy and non-invasive installation. This tool should be standard in Microsoft Excel!
No cons to speak of at all.