From Starre Enterprises:
BoxMinder is designed for mailbox rental stores. It performs the important task of notifying a store's customers via e-mail or SMS text message whenever they receive mail or packages in their mailbox. This service saves them many unnecessary trips or calls to your store.
BoxMinder is a standalone package meant to be installed on a local workstation with an Internet connection. It is both easy to use and easy to customize to fit your store's own specific needs.
What's new in this version: Version 2.50 has added changes to the bar code labels to allow for boxes to contain smaller than 3 digit numbers.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Answer the call through ISDN Voice Mailbox.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Get an exercise workout routine for men and women.
- Learn secret tactics for all missions.
- Integrate Instant Messaging features into any application.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Build client applications for Office Communications Server 2007...
- Tells you if the U.S. stock market is open or closed.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content