This application is portable (you can run it from your USB Pen Drive) and allows you to organize your bookmarks, your passwords and login data. With a special encryption engine developed by MYDB-ONLINE, you can access all your data accounts and bookmarks with only one password, on every computer with Windows. It is a very nice feature. This application is portable and easy to use; for example, you can run it from your USB Pen Drive.
The entire application (main directory and all sub-directories) can be easily transferred to any computer with a Windows operating system by using Copy and Paste. It is not necessary run an installation program and the registry is not affected.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Prevent any data-collecting via USB device from your computer.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Manage and store your contact information.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Resolve Microsoft Data Access Component tool installation probl...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Generate a menu to access Google bookmarks from any computer.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Access your data and create live links through Excel.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Encrypt your files and store them password-protected on a USB d...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Access your Web bookmarks quickly and easily.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Encrypt your vital data.
- Enable universal data access for your Windows-family operating ...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.