BookBag Lite: Palm OS software only, Mac/PC compatible
- Fields List - The fields you can enter data for include Title, Author, Description, Category, Status, Due Date, Rating, Format, Location, Notes, From, Data Acquired, Price, Publisher, Date Published, Location Published, Edition, Volume, Series, ISBN, Website.
- Sort and Filter - The versatile sorting and filtering in BookBag allows you to sort by title, category, status and due date. You can filter by category and status.
- User Definable Status - Assign a status to each record, and you can filter by status. You can add and delete status choices on the Palm OS® device (or PC in the full version). Quickly determine if you have read a book, if it is on loan, if you want to read it, etc.
- User Definable Categories - Assign a category to each record, and you can filter by category. We provide a starting list of categories, but you can add and delete category choices on the Palm OS® device (or PC in the full version). The current version allows you to define up to 100 categories.
- User Definable Rating - Assign a rating to each record, based on YOUR rating preference. You can add and delete rating choices on the Palm OS® device (or PC in the full version).
- User Definable Format - Assign a format to each record. You can add and delete format choices on the Palm OS® device (or PC in the full version). Specify if a record is a softback, hardback, ebook, audio book, etc.
- User Definable Author List - Create a list of common authors for faster data entry. The current version allows you to define up to 100 authors
- Export to Memo - Do you want to share an item from your book list with a friend, but they don't have BookBag™? No problem, just use our export to memo feature to export any item and its details to a memo on your Palm OS® handheld. Then, beam it to anyone!
- Add 1000s of Records - Add hundreds or thousands of items if you want - limited only by memory. The database limit due to hotsync's limit is 15,999 records. Add AND edit items on the Palm.
What's new in this version:
3.3.0 Release 12-19-2002
New Fields: Author2, Author3, Value, Copyright, Last Read Date, Language, Catalog/Call Number, Number of Pages, Condition
New Sorts: Last Read Date, Rating, Format, Series
New Master Lists: Location, Publisher, Publisher Location, Language, Series, Condition
Duplicate Titles are now allowed
Automatically prompt to add new authors to Master Author List
Unlimited number of Author Master List values
Increased number of Status Master List v... See all new features »