CNET Editors' reviewCombining elements of several classic arcade games, Bomberman vs Digger makes an entertaining diversion. You must pilot your digging machine through a maze to collect all the diamonds and advance to the next level. However, you should be wary of a number of obstacles, including falling rocks and enemy monsters. The graphics and sound effects are reminiscent of old-school arcade games, which is to say they get the point across but don't amaze. Bomberman vs Digger lets you adjust the audio volume, set the game speed, and play in full-screen mode, though some folks may find the one-hour demo period a bit stingy. This game probably won't keep hard-core gamers on the edges of their seats, but casual players will find it worth a run or two.
From Divo Games:
Bomberman vs Digger combines three classic oldies, spiced up with original game elements, studio-quality sound effects, and engaging graphics. The application is entertaining, sometimes puzzling and overwhelming, but always thrilling. As you might have guessed from the name, this game is loosely based on the oldies any die-hard gaming fan loves tenderly and unconditionally: Boulder Dash, Digger, and Bomberman. However, this reincarnation of the holy trinity is not a dumb copy of the old classics; the game DJs from DivoGames have created a new kind of remake, with explosions, shrewd robotic monsters, and groovy bonuses. You start out with a digging machine and burrow your way to the diamonds. Having collected every piece, don't forget to destroy all the metal fiends you meet on your way to proceed to the next level.
Version 2.15 features some improvements in the game balance.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content