From Nice Data Systems:
After entering shift stroke when block of text is selected, all letters in the block are uppercased. When you cancel the shift (using backspace), all letters are lowercased.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- Enter text using your handwriting or Graffiti.
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- An on-screen keyboard.
- Input capital letters without writing the cap shift.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Automatically capitalize any letters entered in defined grafitt...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Store and manage all your private information in one place.