From Nice Data Systems:
After entering shift stroke when block of text is selected, all letters in the block are uppercased. When you cancel the shift (using backspace), all letters are lowercased.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Play music on your mobile phone.
- Translate any word into preferable language on your Pocket PC.
- Choose secure passwords & passphrases for logins.
- Enter text using your handwriting or Graffiti.
- Helps learn resistor color codes.
- An on-screen keyboard.
- Create, view, and edit MS Office 2007 documents on your Symbian...
- Input capital letters without writing the cap shift.
- Customize the home button & the 5 way pad.
- Generate random passwords on your iPhone.
- Automatically capitalize any letters entered in defined grafitt...