From Aertcz Productions:
Block War 2 is a challenging platform game where you must conquer some of the hardest traps and enemies. The game supports a handful of single player levels, along with a few splitscreen multiplayer levels. Players can also create and share their custom map creations and appear on the Winner's Board at blockwargame.com.
Version Silver Edition has updated boss graphics, edited boss level, has holiday content package, and other improvements.
What's new in this version: Version Silver Edition has updated boss graphics, edited boss level, has holiday content package, and other improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Defend your underwater civilization from attack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Fly in and steal the large capitol ship in deep space.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Program tank-like vehicles with AI that controls them on a 3D b...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Stop the mutant armies and end the plague in a multiplayer game...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a remake of popular paper Sea War game against another hum...
- Choose your weapons and defeat all the competing teams.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Test your knowledge of music, movies, and classic TV.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Arrange the colorful gifts to fill up the Holiday Express train...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play the classic card game War against the computer.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a jigsaw game based on wildlife of Africa.
- Fight wars in real time in the war game in 2D.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content