Blender is the first and only fully integrated 3D graphics creation suite allowing modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, realtime interactive 3D and game creation and playback with cross-platform compatibility - all in one tidy, easily and free downloadable package!
This software is open-source and licensed under GPL.
Sources are available from the developer site.
What's new in this version:
- # Export to X3D generates texture fields in X3D file for objects which have to texture specified.
- # OGL Render leaves static GLSL shadows
- # Entering a newline before a : still indents it
- # Circle Selection does not work on bones in Pose mode
- # Precision in glare node doesn't match display
- # Sequencer View Zoom operator hidden
- # Problem with hiding the console. (Windows) See all new features »