Subversion has rapidly become the version control standard and it is rapidly replacing open source and commercial solutions around the world. Subversion enables globally distributed software development teams to efficiently version and share source code. The open source Subversion project was started in early 2000 by CollabNet, the primary corporate sponsor of Subversion. Key Capabilities: * Versioned directories * Atomic commits * Efficient handling of binary files * Quick branching and tagging * Directory and file meta data * Natively client-server * Minimal server and network requirements * Low admin overhead * Good security Here are some key features of the BitNami Stacks Native Installers: Easy to Install: BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks. Independent: BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. Integrated: By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go. Relocatable: BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other. You can learn more about BitNami Stacks in http://bitnami.org/learn_more
What's new in this version:
- Updated Apache to 2.2.22
- Updated Subversion to 1.7.5
- Added graphical tool for managing servers
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Distribute OSQA easily.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- An easy-to-install distribution of ownCloud.
- An easy-to-install distribution of OSQA.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- An easy-to-install distribution of Redmine.
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Distribute Joomla! easily.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Client/server solution for easy file transfers over TCP/IP.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content