Editors' Note: You will be taken to a third-party site to complete your download. Using P2P and file-sharing software to distribute copyrighted material without authorization is illegal in the United States and many other countries. CBS Interactive does not encourage or condone the illegal duplication or distribution of copyrighted content.
BitLord is a p2p file-sharing program fully compatible with torrent files, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB-sized files. BitLord supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, and IP-filter.
What's new in this version:
- Upgraded to latest stable LibTorrent 188.8.131.52
- New application design
- Moved from GTK framework to Qt
- Improved BitLord Player file support
- Streaming is now much faster and is more stable
- Minor improvements to torrent search
- Better handling of big torrents with lots of files
- Many smaller changes