From BitChip Software:
BitChip MS Word Remover is a powerful tool to remove any password from protected MS Word documents. You can find many software to recover/remove passwords to MS Word documents on the Internet. But, most of these programs recover passwords in the same way: Try every possible password to open the document, which use a combination of various attack types (brute-force, dictionary attack, brute-force with mask, Xiew attack). In theory, they will always be successful. So what's the problem? The traditional programs take too long time! The traditional MS Word password recover/remover mentioned above will take from serveral hours to a dozen days to recover one password - it's based on the complexity of the password and the speed of your computer. Of course your computer will be very slow when these programs are working - the CPU is working hard to compute passwords for you. Specially, you will find the password back in minutes if the password is very simple, such as "1234", "abcd". We can remove the password to the document in seconds! Yes, it only take seconds to remove the "Open password" to the MS Word document, regardless the complexity of the password. It's not magic - our program will send dozen bytes of the document to our server, then the server will search the decryption key from a huge pre-generated database. So the program need Internet connection when working. System requirements * Windows XP SP2+, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 (x64 compatible) * The program supports documents created in MS Word 97 / 2000 / XP / 2003 /2007 /2010 (*.doc, *.dot, *.docx, *.dotx) * The program cannot process documents encrypted with nonstandard CSP (it is possible to select a CSP in Microsoft Office XP / 2003) * Internet connection is required if the document has an "Open Password"
More Products to Consider
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Recover or remove password for MS Office 97 to 2010.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Split, join, and e-mail any file for Windows.
- Recover Microsoft Word document password.
- Recover QuickBooks files passwords.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Reset passwords for Windows 2000/NT.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Schedule shutdown and/or reboot of your system.
- Open protected MS Word & Excel documents.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Recover/remove all versions of Microsoft Word passwords.
- Recover music files, audio, video, photographs, text documents ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Destroy files, free up space, and remove Recycle Bin contents.
- Recover lost passwords for instant messengers.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not efficient; Lots of better solutions available"
Version: BitChip MS Word Password Remover 1.3.1012.112
Claims to have Word 2007-2010 support (though recovers passwords for documents created in it very slooooow)
Works extremely slow (esp. for Word 2007-2010)
No Word XP-2003 CSP support
Strict shareware limitations: you'll have to pay for the program
If you are looking for Word password recovery program, there's an absoultutely freeware Free Word Excel password recovery WIzard which is also available at this site. If efficiency and quickness is more important to you than saving money (or you have a file saved in Word 2007/2010), I'd rather recommend to spend your money on some modern online password recovery service like www.password-find.com that are powerful enough to remove passwords within several seconds