From Skwire Empire:
Birthdays is a simple, application to help keep track of birthdays. You can use the menu entries or toolbar buttons to add or delete birthdays. The check boxes are there to track whether or not you have sent a gift or card to said person for that year.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Calculate difference between dates in days, business days, or w...
- Track all your important dates such as birthdays.
- Manage your timetable in a simple way.
- Manage your own cellar records.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage and snipe auctions on eBay.
- Manage your due dates, priorities, and notes with reminders.
- Assist in managing and organizing your time.
- Organize and access all your important information.