CNET Editors' reviewYou can capture information about bike rides and repair, but Bike Logs' layout may perplex you. The tabbed interface looks outdated and it's crowded with buttons and text fields, but no Help file. We were particularly bothered by the sequence of the tabs, which didn't help you get started. Trip and Maintenance tabs precede the Bike tab, but you can't add data without adding bikes first. Similarly, the Schedule section's two tabs, Plan and Event, were placed in the wrong order. It's easy to add, update, and delete records, but you might be disappointed by the limited range of information you can enter. The scheduling features are particularly light and include only the name of an event and its date, and not an actual training plan. It would be nice if you could track vendor information for parts and service, or customize the logs to better suit your needs. Look elsewhere for a more flexible and intuitive bike log.
Program for any serious mountain or road biker to have. This program makes tracking mileage and maintenance on your bikes a snap. See how easy it is to check your annual mileage or verify the last time you greased you chain. Also help in bike trip planning.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Plan your day, manage to-do lists, and track appointments.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Record registers, keep track of of test results, marks, extra h...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Record descriptions of your cycling trips, get a diary and a ma...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Learn to plan your day by keeping track of the time spent on th...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Track and manage your race records.
- Log every minute of your day.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Monitor scheduling, mileage, marketing, and reports of your ins...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Track your multiple projects focusing on schedules with a list-...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Optimize your training by documenting and analyzing your ride d...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Plan and manage the finances of your restaurant.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: