About the example scripts
You may or may not want to use all or some of them. It’s up to you. Just drag a script out of its folder if you don’t want to use it anymore.
The Files scripts are:
- Copy Path: copies the paths of selected files and/or folders to the clipboard. If more than one is selected, they’re separated by a comma and a space.
- Make Alias on Desktop: creates an alias to the selected files and/or folders on the Desktop.
- Open in BBEdit: opens the selected files in BBEdit.
- Open in TextEdit: opens the selected files in TextEdit.
- Stuff: calls DropStuff to stuff the selected files and folders.
- Copy: copies the selected text to the clipboard. Surprisingly, not all applications that support contextual menus put a copy command in the menu.
- Google Search: runs a Google search for the selected text in your default Web browser
- Open Selection in BBEdit: opens the selected text in a new window in BBEdit.
- Open Selection in TextEdit: opens the selected text in a new window in TextEdit.