From Michael McCracken:
For use with BibTeX and (la)TeX, BibDesk is a GUI front-end for managing BibTeX databases in their original .bib form. Search, organize, and cite with drag n' drop. Publish bibliographies to the web as RSS XML.
What's new in this version:
- Add support for JSTOR in web group, thanks Douglas Stebila
- New template key for Vancouver style authors
- Don't set delegates to nil when deallocating, as the views may not be valid at this point
- Save preferences toolbar configuration
- Fix link in help
- Don't append full stop for corresponding template key at end of sentence
- Parse Pages field from Springer Link
- Export standard inherited fields for RIS export
- Imp... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Search for various e-books from the Internet.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works with TeX, generates .bib, pipelines LyX, great!!"
Version: BibDesk 1.5.3
Many, many features allow sorting or searching against all attributes. Updates have links to external databases, and can grab the references in .ris format.
What seems to work best for archives is a single .bib file, but now mine is over 1000 items. Occasionally, it just winks out. There are some "quirks" with importing entries, but this process has been smoother on recent updates.
I used to edit .bib files in a text editor. BibTeX let me forget those days!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content