CNET Editors' reviewThis inexpensive grab-bag utility makes it easier to open a command-prompt window, run programs, and paste files. The installer adds two new options to your Windows Explorer right-click menu: one for opening a DOS window with the directory set to the current folder, and the other for copying the path of files and folders. Just Click also provides a way to run an executable and keep results open in a window, or to define your own parameters and arguments. Last but not least is a Paste As feature that allows you to rename files you've placed on the clipboard. Anyone looking for one or more of the capabilities offered by Just Click will find it an inexpensive yet effective option.
From Imandysoft studio:
BeyondShell (formerly known as Just Click) is a shell enhancement tool set for Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista/7 32bit versions, extending functionality of the windows shell ("My Computer" or the explorer), mainly for handling and working with filesystem folders and files. All the functionalities provided by BeyondShell are accessible through shell context menu, which are listed below: copy file path of different format into clipboard; create a command prompt window (DOS-Box) in current/selected directory; create multi-level directories at once; raze your file completely and unrecoverable; delete folder(s) much faster than the explorer; display an advanced paste dialog, allow changing the result filename for pasting; display a dialog allow user to run program with command-line arguments; run console app and keep the result command prompt window.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.1248 adds 'Command Prompt As Admin' for Windows Vista/7.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance the SendTo menu on your desktop.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Create context menus on web pages.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Add new commands to the context menu to insert BBCode, HTML, an...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Forward TCP connections made to your computer.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Add right click elevated command prompt functionality to folder...
- Make your Windows 95/NT 4.0 machine function like a Unix system...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Create your own projects.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Access Google's Advanced Operators with multiple features.
- Get Web links and images with Irvine.
- Expand and enhance the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Understand the new features of Outlook 2007 object model.