- Define tons of new gestures for magic mouse and touchpad
- Assign keyboard shortcuts or predefined actions
- Increase mouse tracking speed
- Customize a lot
- Real Middleclick (e.g. for CAD & 3D)
- Can add a Preference Pane for launching the Preferences now
What's new in this version:
this version is pretty much untested and may not work at all. Use at your own risk If you want to downgrade after testing you have to import the .oldversion628 file from ~/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool into your presets.
This version adds basic support for other mice, e.g. for my logitech mouse I added this feature because I quite often use my logitech mouse (anywhere mx) at home and wanted some of the predefined actions.