From Myrtilus Entertainment:
During the writing process you can choose from 9 different genres (Action/Adventure, Crime, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller or Western), 2 categories (Fiction or Non-Fiction), and select from 8 different book types (including Autobiography, Biography, Novel, Screenplay, Short Story, Comic Book (Adaptation), Film/TV (Adaptation), or Video Game (Adaptation)).
Also on hand is the ability to select how much time goes into writing different areas of your book. Whether that be the book structure (Beginning/Setup, Climax or Resolution) or the book's focus points (including Depth/Detail, Story Pace, and Plot). Also included is the ability to create sequels to your books, name and enter book descriptions, as well as work on mass work compilation projects.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.04 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a role of a drug crazed addict in a miserable world.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Explore the 3D virtual world, where you can listen to music, da...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Let your kids play and experience being an architect.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Win boxing awards and be the ultimate boxing manager.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
Version: Bestseller 1.2
thought it was fun
didnt see where i could put in a serial number
Version: Bestseller 1.1.05
Most everything that you could want integrated into an author game is there. You cant get much better than this, and you can tell that the developer worked unbelievably hard on it.
You can even make your own book covers, now that shows just how much is put into this game.
DONT LISTEN to the other guy that reviewed this. He obviously has not played the game at all, the tutorial is integrated right into the game and you can turn it off whenever you want. It also tells you many things about almost every page in the game.
Also, it runs seamlessly on Windows Vista and below. As well as most other operating systems.
One major bug was released with the game, but has been fixed.
Version: Bestseller 1.1.05
the idea of being an auther is attractive. designing a book was cute though.
i faile high school? how'd that happen. and the tutorial isn't integrated in the game, it would say stuff like I hope you're on the right screen, if you are then you should see A, B and C. But C wouldn't be on the screen yet.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: