In addition, a bonus English Gold Dictionary is included in the bundle (35,000 entries in 2MB).
- About 18,000 entries in 299 kB for the English to Indonesian Lexicon lexicon
- Over 5,000 entries in 681 kB for the Indonesian to English Lexicon
- Ability to load only one lexicon (e.g. only English/Indonesian or only Indonesian/English) to save memory
- Flash ROM compatible (lexicons can be moved to the Flash ROM of Palm or in a Flash Card for Visor users)
- Expandable with custom words, which are automatically stored on your PC during HotSync
- Quick-pick words list for fast data access
- Free updates
- Expandable with more Beiks dictionaries
- The bundle includes an extensive English dictionary of 35,000 entries in 2MB.
- Specialized for reference content (dictionaries), resulting in simplified interface and improved speed
- Hundreds of language, specialized and entertainment dictionaries and phrasebooks, including free ones; if you can't find your dictionary let us know!
- Available on other mobile platforms (Windows CE / Pocket PC, Linux / Sharp Zaurus)
- Instant lookup from within any other application*
- Extendable with custom articles*
- Standard travel phrasebooks*
- Unlimited unidirectional dictionaries
- Excellent data compression
- Dictionary browsing with dynamic word positioning
- True support for MMC, SD, MS external media cards through VFS
- Tested on the whole family of Palm OS® devices, up to Palm OS 5.0 (Clie NX series and Palm Tunsten)
- Adjustable font sizes
- Horizontal / Vertical views
- Smart view
- Most recently words list
- Word of the day
- Free software updates**
- Download availability online
- Rich documentation
**Conditions apply; there might be commercial updates too, depending on the related upgrade costs to Beiks; all upgrades from 1.0 to 5.05 were free and we will do our best to keep the tradition.
Please note: The Pro version of BDicty is a standalone product. All lexicons developed and distributed by BEIKS are separate products. It is important to know that *all* lexicons can be also used with the Public BDicty version and therefore you are *not* reqired to purchase the Pro BDicty unless you want the additional features it offers.
For more Beiks' Dictionaries, please, click here.
What's new in this version:
Only BDicty Dictionary Reader has changed in this update; current users can save bandwidth and time by downloading only the updated program itself.