From the developer: "Beam!2D is an easy-to-use engineering tool for the linear analysis of plane frames for Windows with a fully graphical interface. It can calculate nodal displacements, element forces and constraint reactions of a model under certain loading conditions. The analysis results can be presented in both text and graphics."
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Calculate body mass index for children.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Excellent engineering tool for the analysis of frames"
Version: Beam!2D 2.0.5032.1250
Nice graphical interface
Very fast calculations
Self-validation of the results
Cannot think of one...
"A very helpful engineeering tool"
Version: Beam!2D 1.1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content