From the developer: "Beam!2D is an easy-to-use engineering tool for the linear analysis of plane frames for Windows with a fully graphical interface. It can calculate nodal displacements, element forces and constraint reactions of a model under certain loading conditions. The analysis results can be presented in both text and graphics."
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Search for various e-books from the Internet.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Excellent engineering tool for the analysis of frames"
Version: Beam!2D 2.0.5032.1250
Nice graphical interface
Very fast calculations
Self-validation of the results
Cannot think of one...
"A very helpful engineeering tool"
Version: Beam!2D 1.1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content