From EoD Team:
Eve of Destruction is a free modification of the popular Battlefield 1942 game by DICE/EA, based on the Vietnam war. The Eve Of Destruction mod is a tribute to the U.S., ARVN ,and Vietcong/NVA soldiers who fought and died in Vietnam, and also to the Vietnamese people.
This is version 0.3 of the Eve of Destruction mod for Battlefield 1942. This update includes seven new maps, six new weapons, more than a dozen new vehicles, and many new buildings, structures and objects. There are also several fixes and adjustments included in version 0.3. This version has no single-player support.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play this mod for a realistic and fun team-based game experienc...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play out a version of World War II, differently ending both in ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play the Interstate 82 mod with Battlefield 1942 version 1.6 us...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Check out the modifications made to this Battlefield 1942 map.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Hop inside a giant battlemech and challenge your friends online...
- Set up a dedicated server with this file for Eve of Destruction...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Test your pilot skills on this stunt-oriented map.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Shift from 1.6 to 1.61 of Patchversion easily.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Grab this pack of three custom maps for Battlefield Vietnam.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Get closer to your enemies with this map.
- Test your skills with this Convoy map for Battlefield 1942.