From Taylor Marks:
Battery Status is a handy little app that lives on the right side of the menu bar and will tell you, for each supported wireless device connected to your computer,
- What percent of the battery life is remaining.
- When the last time you replaced the battery was.
- When the battery is estimated to die.
Also offers easy access to some information on the internal battery for laptops including:
- The battery's current percent.
- An estimate of how long the battery will take to fully charge (even if it's not plugged in.)
- An estimate of how long the battery can last (even if it's still plugged in.)
- The number of charge cycles on the battery.
- The percent of the design capacity that the battery is currently able to utilize.
Additionally, Battery Status has networking capabilities! With two simple checkboxes, "Broadcast" and "Receive", you can set up any number of Macs on your local home, school, or work network to share the statuses of their batteries with each other. Just check the handy "Recieved" menu in Battery Status to see how all the computers on your network are doing!
Supported wireless devices include Apple's wireless mice, trackpads, keyboards, and laptops. Additionally, Logitech's Performance MX mouse is supported. If you have another wireless device that you'd like supported, don't hesitate to contact me, the developer, and I'll look into adding support for it in a free update to Battery Status.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes an issue that would cause Battery Status to crash and refuse to start when a battery is under 7%.
- Adds support for some Logitech products, namely the Performance MX.
- Sascha Schneppmueller has been kind enough to provide a German localization of Battery Status.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Web Page Grabber is an application to create screenshot of web ...
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Data recovery software.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...