From Rosanne Cashriel:
Aimed primarily at users unfamiliar with Automator, this application enables you to batch convert images to the selected image format. Supported formats include: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PICT, PNG and TIFF. Note that the location you choose for the resulting images must be different from that of the originals.
What's new in this version: Fixed issue with application icon.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Add Spotlight keywords to a batch of files and/or folders.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Batch rename files and folders in various ways.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Assign actions to each corner of your screen.
- Chop an image by rows and columns.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Screen saver: wandering spotlight over images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content