- -Supports batch encoding for entire source folders of content
- -Supports input files: mpg, wmv, avi, m2ts, mkv, m4v, mp4, flv, mov,.ts and ISO images!
- -Supports input folders Video_TS for direct batch encode of DVD rips
- -Use presets or roll your own query
- -Delete or leave source files
- -Add metadata to mp4/m4v files
- -Automatically grabs cover art from amazon
- -Choose file extensions
- -Remembers last used settings
- -progress bar of files encoded
- -Allows you to save a custom query for future use
- -Free and Simple to use!
New features added 21st Dec:
- -Now has encode all titles mode - this checks what titles are available and then encodes all titles on a DVD rip - major new feature.
- -Enhanced progress bar information - the progress bar now displays real time av FPS and time left to encode - 2nd major new feature.
- -Enhanced auto metdata for release year, directors and actors - iTunes/idevice ready.
- -Remember previously encoded files toggle - if the encoded file exists it can set skip reencoding
What's new in this version:
- fixed recursive directory issue when using drag and drop
- added last file processed to progress window
- fixed issue with moving files after encoding them
- Added move original files option
- Lowered error limit on reporting
- Add to itunes feature - check this and once encoded files will auto add to your itunes library
- Updated metadata (album, track, albumname) now required by itunes when moving files to iPad, iPhone etc
- Add NFO and mymovies metadata to... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Geta a multimedia center with bit perfect audio and lots of too...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- DVDSmith Movie Backup: Freeware to copy any Movie DVD to your h...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No idea what the file is."
Version: BatchEncoder for Handbrake 2.3
Downloading this doesn't cause my computer to burst into flames (hey, it requires a "Pro")
The WORST documented download I've come across on CNet
I do not recommend downloading this. If you do, you'll receive a file named (quite literally) UNKNOWN
Not UNKNOWN.ZIP, or UNKNOWN.RAR, or UNKNOWN.EXE - simply UNKNOWN.
I examined this file with GSpot, and it is able to determine that it is an EXE - unfortunately. If it had been a ZIP or RAR, I could have easily looked inside it to learn what files it contained. Being an EXE, though, the only way to garner any further information is to use a hex editor. While this is well within my ability, it was far beyond my level of curiosity. I just deleted it and moved on.