CNET Editors' review
Batch Photo Factory lets you quickly apply frames, watermarks, and new naming conventions to a large batch of photos in one fell swoop. While we weren't entirely impressed with its frame options, it performed well in tests.
The program's interface is bland and contained a few spelling errors but was nevertheless functional and easy to navigate. A left-side pane displays the selected image file or folder as well as a file renaming option. We opted to use a common base name with sequential numbers, but you can also keep the original file name and add a prefix. As soon as we clicked OK, Batch Photo Factory changed our file names to a common name and then numbered them. We mostly liked the right-hand preview pane, menu options for adding a frame and/or watermark, and options for resizing the image and converting the image file format, though the cartoonish frame options left a lot to be desired. If you're expecting professional-quality frames, you're looking in the wrong place. Still, we were able to easily apply our frame and even edit it to our liking. The watermark features also let us quickly add our own custom watermark to the image. It was just as easy to resize images and convert file to the supported JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, and PNG formats. The program does offer a basic Help feature and tips at startup, but we doubt many users will need them.
Batch Photo Factory has a 15-day trial period. It installs and uninstalls without any issues. We recommend this for all users.
Batch Photo Factory has the ability to batch process your photos. You also can batch add frame, add watermark, convert, resize, and rename lots of photos in ease. It is a useful and easy-to-use tool to prepare picture for website, make the photo smaller and protect your photos' copyright, all of the process can be done in batches. Add professional frame to your photo make it unique and eye-catching. More than 100 frame templates included, and you can customize you own frame easily. Batch Photo Factory can batch add your URL, copyright, comments or your logo as a watermark to your photo and prevent someone steal it from your website. There are two kinds of watermarks can be added: text watermark and Image watermark, both of them can be customized with angle, space. In usually, you should resize your photo to smaller size for website purpose, it is a fussy work, the software helps you do this in batch mode, and you can resize thousands of files in a moment.
What's new in this version: Version 2.72 has fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Resize, rename, and add watermarks to your digital photos.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Quickly convert and resize images in more than 20 image formats...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View, resize, watermark, convert, rename, and batch-process ima...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Resize and convert your images in various formats.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Download and browse photos from the camera, and organize, manag...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Edit images and convert them from one format to another in batc...
- Edit and retouch photos, create images in just a few clicks.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Poor product support."
Version: Batch Photo Factory 2.67
The demo version appears to work.
My full version deos NOT work. No product support.
I paid my money and the activation code did not work.
The company have fail to respod to any E-mail or provide any product support.
The product may / may not work but I can NOT recommend you waste your money.
"Very good and easy to use."
Version: Batch Photo Factory 2.60
So faster than others.
easy to use,fast,
"I do all the process in one time."
Version: Batch Photo Factory 2.21
very easy to use
I think the problem is the price
Version: Batch Photo Factory 2.07
I copyright my digital photos and this makes it extremely easy to copyright many at 1 time.