From RealWorld Graphics:
Batch Icon Extractor is a simple tool that allows you to extract icon files (.ico) from a given file or directory path. In addition to command-line operation, you can also drag the folder or file onto the program icon to automatically start the extraction. Supports compressed Windows Vista icons.
An easy to use and free tool for batch extraction of icons. Windows Vista compressed icons are supported.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Find and extract all icons on the computer.
- Read DOCX, DOC, TXT, RTF, and HTML files.
- Manage and control ICL icon libraries.
- Manage icon libraries with a hierarchical structure.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Powerful file & folder tools.
- Create PDF files and convert existing documents into PDF format...
- Make icon libraries, convert icons for Windows and Mac.
- Convert Excel XLS files to XLSX and XLSX files to XLS.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Extract the icons from multiple exe files"
Version: Batch Icon Extractor 1.0
What I like about this program is the the speed of it. I just drag and drop. The command box pops up extracts the icons and then just hit enter. It can't get easier than that.
It's hard to find fault with this little program.
I work a lot with icons and have used many different software's associated with them,, but this is always my first choice. OK it doesn't edit or convert Icons to different formats. Its a one trick pony but what it does do it does well.