From Jussi Niinikoski:
Use this BBEdit plugin to set up website password protection (Apache Basic Authentication) with crypted passwords. Plugin also provides a simple .htaccess template for setting up authentication configuration file.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Web-based RFID access control management system.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Generate web pages from your Access, FileMaker, Excel, or other...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Get one-click access for any of the over 250 InDesign commands.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Play a racing game and improve your kid's math skills.
- Remote control software to interact with a remote computer.
- Open media files from Mac onto your TV and home entertainment s...
- Create and edit Web documents remotely.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Multilingual protection for email, files, passwords, portable t...
- Manage business database applications.
- Provides photorealistic rendering for Google Sketchup images.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create your own personal USPS-approved postage.
- Password generator that can create speakable passwords.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.