Baseball Statbook allows you to keep track of baseball or softball statistics. The program was originally developed to take the statistics from a little league game scorebook and enter them into an application so that overall hitting and pitching statistics could easily be generated. It is quickly evolving into much more.
Baseball Statbook could be used for Pony League baseball and softball as well as any other leagues (High School, Club Teams, etc).
- Tracks over 30 hitting and pitching statistics (more can be added on request!)
- Ability to create Web Reports and Print the following (with more reports to be added in the future):
- Overall Hitting Statistics
- Overall Pitching Statistics
- Box Scores (Batting, Pitching)
- Ability to save reports to a tab-delimited text file for easy importing into Excel, for example.
- Customizable Reports
- Re-ordering of Report fields (simply by selecting and dragging the field to a new position)
- Ability to show or not show selected any field
- Editable Report and fields name
- Additional Preferences for more control
- Simple and intuitive interface for adding team, player and game information
- Set batting orders for each game (select and drag)
- Double-clicking on selected lists put you into editing mode
What's new in this version:
- FIX: With "Show Batting/Pitching box scores on one page" option selected, Web Reports now create correct links for Sub Reports (i.e. Box Scores)
- FIX: The Totals fields for At Bats and Hits are now updated correctly for box scores
- FIX: Statbook quit unexpectedly when trying to update headers/footers when application was launched from a non-writable disk. A warning dialog is now shown. ... See all new features »