Baseball Statbook allows you to keep track of baseball or softball statistics. The program was originally developed to take the statistics from a little league game scorebook and enter them into an application so that overall hitting and pitching statistics could easily be generated. It is quickly evolving into much more.
Baseball Statbook could be used for Pony League baseball and softball as well as any other leagues (High School, Club Teams, etc).
- Tracks over 30 hitting and pitching statistics (more can be added on request!)
- Ability to create Web Reports and Print the following (with more reports
to be added in the future):
- Overall Hitting Statistics
- Overall Pitching Statistics
- Box Scores (Batting, Pitching)
- Ability to save reports to a tab-delimited text file for easy importing into Excel, for example.
- Customizable Reports
- Re-ordering of Report fields (simply by selecting and dragging the field to a new position)
- Ability to show or not show selected any field
- Editable Report and fields name
- Additional Preferences for more control
- Simple and intuitive interface for adding team, player and game information
- Set batting orders for each game (select and drag)
- Double-clicking on selected lists put you into editing mode
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug when adding a new player after games have been entered. The problem occurred on the Game Stats tab and associated statistics.
- Added three new reports: Game Results, Box Scores (Batting and Pitching) [NOTE: An upcoming feature will enable the Box Score reports to be viewed on one page (Web Reports and Prints)
- Added ability for reports to have sub reports (Box Scores, for example)
- Each report will have it's own header and foo... See all new features »