Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D is not only visually stunning but also excitingly addicting! Challenge your friends and rivals to head-to-head online match-ups! In addition to the player vs. player online derby, the game includes arcade, training and classic modes as a welcoming treat for single-person game play. Make your own customized look with wide range of selections in bodies, looks, and baseball equipment.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Time Killer"
Version: Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D 1.0.2
Wonderful graphics and fun to play. This is a great game to kill time when you're waiting at the doctors office or situations of the like.
The graphics are wonderful but you're limited to one type of action (aiming for the "sweet spot"), which may get redundant to some.
This is the next best thing to Penguin Baseball, with much better graphics and more goals. The graphics are wonderful, but since you're limited to one type of action, you can only play it for so much time before getting bored. That being said, I have always come back to this game when I have spare time over and over again. This got an extra star just for that reason.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content