From Lars Sams:
Barcode software for books, magazines, supports the most common retail barcode for books in the world. Both 2 and 5 Digit supplement, 5 digit supplement is used as the price tag for the ISBN. Usign a ISBN will make it easy to establish and identify one title or edition of a title from a publisher. The ISBN makes a efficient marketing of products by booksellers, libraries, wholesalers and distributors. Make a ISBN (Bookland, International Standard book number, ISBN+5), ISSN, ISMN and save it as a high resolution bitmap image (*.bmp, *.jpg, *.png, *.tif) or as a vector barcode in Encapsulated PostScript (*.eps) or Enhanced MetaFile (*.emf). Barcode can also be saved as a PDF file. Barcode software for books, magazines includes the GS1 recommended size (80% to 200%) for the ISBN, ISSN, ISMN so that you will always get the recommended size when you print or save the barcode image, no need to guess. The recommended size, font, color can be accessed with ease from the Toolbar. Encapsulated PostScript (*.eps) and also the other file formats can be used in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or other software titles. The vector barcode can de edited in Adobe Illustrator or other software titles. The ISBN/ISSN/ISMN number is also shown above the ISBN/ISSN/ISMN barcode in Barcode software for books, magazines. You will also be able to print the barcode on labels, you can select one of the 330+ predefined label sheets or define your own and you will be able to include an image on the label if needed. The barcode can be rotated when saved as a barcode image or when printing on labels. Included in Barcode software for books, magazines is a database that will make it possible to format the ISBN barcode, all you need to do is to fill in the Registration group element and the Registrant element and the Publication element for the ISBN barcode and Barcode software for books, magazines will convert the input to a ISBN. Also a light margin indicator can be added if needed.
What's new in this version: Version 2.50 includes updates to ISBN and ISMN database.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Make a catalog of books, music, and video collections automatic...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create barcodes, export the barcodes as bitmap and wmf.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create a retail barcode image or print retail barcodes on label...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Make high resolution barcode images from over 50 barcode types ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Compare new and used books prices online for novels and textboo...
- Make and print Barcodes on labels fast and easy and add it to a...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage book inventory, customer lists, and ISBN searches.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, export, and print barcodes.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create barcodes with linear, Postal, and 2D symbologies.
- Create vector-based Linear, Postal, MICR, and 2D barcodes for W...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content