From Audio Ease:
From the Finder you drag files and folders (multiple file formats are no problem) onto the BarbaBatch input window. Then you select one or more predefined conversion settings, or you create new settings for a conversion. You select the output destination folder and you hit Go. For each selected conversion a folder will be created and the complete input hierarchy (sub folders and all) will be recreated in the required file format. For each file type you can set bit rate (kbits/sec) or number of bits per word up to 64 bits. BarbaBatch offers the highest possible quality in samplerate conversion. Samplerates can range from 1000 Hz to 192 kHz. Channel processing is flexible. You can mix stereo to mono or vise versa, copy just single channels left or right, create interleaved stereo from split stereo files and vise versa. There is a normalizer that normalizes to a user set ceiling, but also a look-ahead gating algorithm with very intuitive controls, and a look-ahead peak limiter that makes your audio blast even through the smallest of speakers. The gate and peak limiters are built to straighten out speech, but are often used on musical material as well. Regions from Wave files, DDP IMAGE.DAT files, and Sonddesigner II files can be extracted to separate files You can set up the conversion so that it will convert for instance 20 seconds of audio from every input file, starting at second number 15, and creating a 1 second fade in and a 500 msec fade out. You can fade in and fade out all file types that can be input to BarbaBatch.
If you set it up to do so, BarbaBatch will try to preserve Regions, loops markers and Time Stamps and sampler information from input to output. It will recalculate Marker loop and region positions when regions are extracted or when samplerate is converted.
Supported File Formats:
AIFF Dawn AIFF Sonic Solutions AIFF AIFC (uncompressed) AIFC IMA 4:1
Audio CD Tracks
IInteger/Float - Quicktime Movie IMA 4:1 - Quicktime Movie QDesign Music Basic (v1 v2) - Quicktime Movie Qualcomm Purevoice - Quicktime Movie u-law - Quicktime Movie a-law - Quicktime Movie MACE 3:1- Quicktime Movie MACE 6:1- Quicktime Movie - MPEG 1 Layer I MPEG 1 Layer II MP3 (LAME codec) MP4 AAC - Sound Designer I Sound Designer II - Wave Wave 32 bit Float (Samplitude) Wave u-law Wave a-law Microsoft ADPCM - Broadcast Wave - MPEG II (compressed bwf) Broadcast Wave - PCM (uncompressed bwf) - VOC VOC 16 bit - NeXT/Sun linear (.snd) NeXT/Sun u-law (.au) NeXT/Sun a-law (.au) - System 7 Sound
VOX- Dialogic Vox ADPCM (no header) Dialogic Vox PCM (no header) Dialogic Vox a-law (no header) Dialogic Vox u-law (no header) - Pika (adpcm) .vap (single segment Dialogic ADPCM Annotated Voice) - CCITT G.721 40 Kbps (4 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz) CCITT G.723 16 Kbps (2 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz) CCITT G.723 24 Kbps (3 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz) CCITT G.723 40 Kbps (5 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz) CCITT G.726 24 Kbps (3 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz) CCITT G.726 32 Kbps (4 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz) CCITT G.726 40 Kbps (5 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz) - Amiga IFF/8SVX AVR Paris linear (Ensoniq) Dyaxis MacMix (Studer)
Redbook Audio CD Images (IMAGE.DAT or DDP)
What's new in this version:
- The file playing option 'auto play next' has always been available in the Preferences window, and is default off. As a convenience, it is now also visible in the main window, to alert new users of its existence. When 'on', BarbaBatch will continue playing the next file, if the previous file has completed playing.
- Fixed an apparently long-standing bug where the total number of possible open files was exceeded during conversion, resulting in an obscure 'error in parameter list'... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Rip audio CDs, convert audio, burn and copy CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray ...
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Download any track from SoundCloud with a single click.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Burn an ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, an...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content