Create barcodes in any program supporting TrueType fonts. Code 39 is a commonly used non-retail symbology. No check digit calculation is required. Simply type the asterisk (*) character before and after your barcode (for example *1234*) and that's it. This package contains 12 high quality versions of the font at various sizes to match your needs.
What's new in this version: Updated for compatibility with Microsoft Office 2013
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Add all major barcode types to your programs and documents.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Create and print commercial use bar codes.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Print your own barcode 39 on sheet labels or custom packaging.
- Convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Macintosh a...
- Create Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in any program supporting Tr...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Integrate Code 39 and 128 barcodes in your Windows applications...
- Create your own numeric-only Code 39 barcodes.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create barcodes with this font easy, just type string you want ...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Print out bar code labels in different code formats.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Add bar codes to FileMaker's forms and reports.
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
- Print bar code 39 from Windows on sheet labels, custom packagin...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: