CNET Editors' review
Banzai Rabbit challenges you to save the world playing as a superhero rabbit mutant. The story borrows from sci-fi classic "The Fly," as early on a rabbit, a flea, and two scientists get caught in a cloning accident that spawns the main character as well as his nemesis, an evil flea genius. Gameplay revolves around action like the old classic arcade game Frogger. Your job is to navigate Banzai Rabbit across traffic to save humans before they are infected by a deadly virus that transforms them into bugs.
Your enjoyment of this game depends largely on how much you like the Frogger gameplay mechanic, but Banzai Rabbit does a great job evolving the old classic into a colorful 3D world. Swipe the screen in the direction you want Banzai Rabbit to jump, being careful to avoid traffic and other obstacles all while racing against the clock. In between levels you'll be able to play through bonus rounds to score extra lives so you can advance farther into the game. Overall, if you were a fan of Frogger or want a game that has cute graphics and is easy to pick up, and has challenging gameplay and a silly storyline, Banzai Rabbit is a great choice.
From Revolutionary Concepts:
Look up in the sky it's a bird, it's a plane, it's ... a Rabbit !? Banzai Rabbit hops onto the iPhone ready to save the world, and delivers an epic 3D platforming adventure like nothing else on the app-store!
Taking its cues from classic sci-fi story 'The Fly', all the best super-hero movies, and with a big nod to your favourite arcade classics, 'Banzai Rabbit' (formerly Frogman) tells the story of what can go wrong when a rabbit, a flea and two scientists - one good and one evil - all find themselves involved in a terrible cloning accident.
Leaving you to save the world from certain destruction by an evil flea genius while avoiding getting squished by traffic, all so you can get your dream girl back!
Part platformer, part puzzler, all action & totally fun in a way that games should be - regardless of your age or skill level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...