Bandicam is high performance Game, Video, and Desktop recording software. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software (1/20). Fur the more, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. As a result, it has less lag and you can save your HDD and CPU. Due to Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (Over 7days recording). Bandicam consists of 2 modes. One is the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode, which can record the target created in DirectX (or OpenGL), and the other is the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode, which can be used for recording a certain area on the PC screen. Bandicam displays FPS numbers in the corner of the screen while it is active in the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode. The FPS numbers do not display when it is recorded in the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode. Bandicam supports various video codecs (MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, Xvid, YV12, and RGB24) and audio codecs (MPEG-1 L2 and PCM) and image format (BMP, PNG and JPEG). The Bandicam codec (Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder) manages to capture videos with minimal impact on desktop applications performance, as it has been optimized to achieve compression. The shareware version of Bandicam is identical to the registered commercial version, except for a Bandicam watermark at the top of video, and each recorded video is limited to 10 minutes in length. Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560x1600 in size. Bandicam is designed to be able to record video at HD resolutions on modern computers, including 720p (1280x720, 60 frame/s) and 1080p (1920x1080, 30 frame/s). Besides, the BandiFix program that is included in the Bandicam program can recover corrupted files (*.avi) which caused by unexpected problems during recording. Visit Bandicam homepage, to see a video tutorial of Bandicam.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199:
- Added 'Bulgarian/Czech/Dutch/Italian/Polish/Portuguese/Roumanian/Russian/Slovak/Turkish' language file
- Improved Find Window function of 'Rectangle on a screen' capture
- Enabled Screen Saver when the pause function is active
- Bug fixed - recording problem in a certain game (DiRT3)
- Bug fixed - recording position error when changing DPI (Dots Per Inch)
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Cut videos according to your needs.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Broadcast and edit video audio files.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
"Simple to use and does it all"
Version: Bandicam 188.8.131.526
Small footprint, easy to use, records images or video with sound
Can't really think of anything except if you expect simplicity on the level of Iphone apps forget it, you won't find that here but if you are looking for something that simple you probably aren't the type to be downloading and installing a program like this let alone actually use software like this.
This program is excellent and it's free, so what are you waiting for?... start installing already!
Version: Bandicam 184.108.40.2061
Best Screen recorder i've used
NONE that I can think of
well worth the download also if you like this try bandizip it can open rar files and is better than winrar because the free trial doesn't expire after 40 days.
Version: Bandicam 220.127.116.111
-Won't lag like Camtasia Studio recorder does (And I have a old computer! :D)
-Ability to record and stop with hotkeys
-Can take HD quality screenshots
-Ability to set the target window or use free style
-You must pay otherwise you have big letters at the top that say "www.Bandicam.com"
Great screen recorder, does not lag up my slow PC!
"Better than fraps!"
Version: Bandicam 1.8.6
- Fast upload to YouTube
- Easy to use
- Performance killer when using on-board graphics in games
This software is better than fraps because the compression is much better and the FPS does not drop so low but still is a performance killer on on-board graphics when recording games.
Version: Bandicam 1.8.6
- The video quality is good
- runs well on any computer with more than 4gigs of ram
- Small file download
- Easy to set video settings
- Its a cnet download so you must use the custom install settings (uncheck toolbar install)
-only a demo
Good program, and its simple to use. but dont expect 4k quality.
"better than fraps, 10 mins free"
Version: Bandicam 1.8.1
many choices of video settings : size and fps and quality;
and can record desktop too;
doesnt lag out your game at all.
10 minutes of video for trial version.
none at all
get this and play with the seetings a bit, usually i go with 100 quality and 60 fps for smooth video.
Version: Bandicam 1.8
1. Unwanted toolbars are part of the default installation. BEWARE of them, lest you install them accidently.
2. Installation is glitchy, and must be online. I had to do it twice, since the progress bar goes into a hang with no idea what's going on. But the play pause button was a nice touch.
3. Can't configure codecs.
4. Can't get rid of an overlay which shows you're recording.
Too-simple program for screen recording that won't let you configure Xvid. Limited codecs. Not even worth trying to use. But it offers sound recording and will allow your mouse to show. I didn't even bother to try these, since I can't configure Xvid.
"It is okay with me"
Version: Bandicam 1.8
It reduces the file size for you which makes it youtube upload ready. There are option settings to choose from or if one prefers; to use presets. Supports past and present direct x. Less to no lag when recording in Mpeg-1.
There aren't many codecs to choose from, the best there is; is motion jpeg followed by Xvid. Motion Jpeg is suppose to be nice, but while I was testing it I found washed out colors pretty badly, there is lag and the file size is about the same as fraps. When using Mpeg-1 I can see not as good coloring as Fraps has it.
"not three bad"
Version: Bandicam 1.7.8
nice and easy to use
good quality recordings
easy to set up
have used on many games etc not one prob
dose not use a lot of memory
easy to setup key bindings
two things 1 is the watermark on the free version
2 limit of recording time
over all nice lil prog not hard to use or understand , easy to install/uninstall.
has to be one of the best i have used
"The best one out there!"
Version: Bandicam 18.104.22.168
(For Paid Version)
-MANY, MANY different options to choose from in terms of specific capture graphics, frame rate, video quality, audio quality, so other areas.
-Doesn't lag you like FRAPS does.
-Smaller file size than FRAPS.
-A better free trial version than FRAPS.
-Many file codecs.
-Can upload straight to YouTube without conversion needed.
-Can record your desktop itself!
-Has custom ICONS available for videos.
-You have to buy it to get the most out of it... ($39)
-Watermark at the top of the page. (Free version.)
-10 minute recording limit. (Free version.)
I have NEVER found a more effecient and more effective recording software. If you have the money for it, BUY IT!!! IT'S WORTH IT.
I especially recommend to buy it for people who really want options with their video recordings. Also, for people like "Let's Play"ers or those who will regularally USE the software.
If you only need one video or you are not going to record videos that often, use the free version. (If you don't mind the watermark at the top of the page.)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content