Bandicam is high performance Game, Video, and Desktop recording software. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software (1/20). Fur the more, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. As a result, it has less lag and you can save your HDD and CPU. Due to Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (Over 7days recording). Bandicam consists of 2 modes. One is the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode, which can record the target created in DirectX (or OpenGL), and the other is the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode, which can be used for recording a certain area on the PC screen. Bandicam displays FPS numbers in the corner of the screen while it is active in the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode. The FPS numbers do not display when it is recorded in the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode. Bandicam supports various video codecs (MPEG-1, Motion JPEG, Xvid, YV12, and RGB24) and audio codecs (MPEG-1 L2 and PCM) and image format (BMP, PNG and JPEG). The Bandicam codec (Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder) manages to capture videos with minimal impact on desktop applications performance, as it has been optimized to achieve compression. The shareware version of Bandicam is identical to the registered commercial version, except for a Bandicam watermark at the top of video, and each recorded video is limited to 10 minutes in length. Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560x1600 in size. Bandicam is designed to be able to record video at HD resolutions on modern computers, including 720p (1280x720, 60 frame/s) and 1080p (1920x1080, 30 frame/s). Besides, the BandiFix program that is included in the Bandicam program can recover corrupted files (*.avi) which caused by unexpected problems during recording.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168:
- Added secondary sound device (multi-audio-device supports)
- Added German/Hungarian language file
- Added FPS numbers in decimal values Settings at the Format settings menu
- Added auto corrupted file detect/recovery function
- Added a green-colored tray icon (the green-color will be changed to red while recording)
- Added auto selection of the latest recorded file
- Added transparent mouse cursor output (32bit)
- ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Cut videos according to your needs.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Broadcast and edit video audio files.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"One of the best screen and game recorder"
Version: Bandicam 22.214.171.124
Reliable, easy to use, high quality and resolution, very low system resources used, high compresion, direct upload to YouTube without conversion.
Right now all is OK. Would be great to have more codecs to choose, but even so, the available codecs are very well balanced. (low resources needed, good compresion, high quality recordings)
In conclusion, it's a good, reliable and easy to use screen and game recorder.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content