Badminton Championship Manager is a badminton management simulation game. This game offers highly realistic simulations by enabling gamers to control all tournament-related activities include their favorite players from countries across the world. Badminton Championship Manager fantasy features also allow gamer to take responsible of full badminton tournaments cycle including tournament setup, players setup, event scheduling, players enrollment, matching, or game strategy. The game includes a player database of more than 500 players worldwide in more than 50 Countries.
Badminton fan that want a fresh, challenging experience can also take control of their favorite players/pairs, and bring them to the top of world ranking system. Version 2 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play badminton against computer.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play a funny and realistic tennis game.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Grab a racket and hit the court for an intense game of tennis.
- Tactical strategy game.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Pick your favourite cricket team and captain it to glory.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Pit your wits against array of devious golf courses.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Battle top wrestling superstars with tons of TV-style presentat...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very enjoyable but needs to have a bit more depth to keep my interest"
Version: Badminton Championship Manager 1.2
I liked the fact it brought the management genre to a new sport
Needs more depth in game and a bit more user friendly
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: