One of its most useful features is to prompt you to backup a file immediately after it is opened. Eliminate the worry about messing up a file and not having an up-to-date backup. Backup on open is a very powerful feature. It can be used to backup all of our workbooks when they are first opened each day. The backups are saved to a target folder with the file name and the date.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Keep important data safe with a backup on removable media.
- Synchronize your network files.
- Clean and optimize PC registry, fix errors, and improve operati...
- Compress and back up your data.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Recover wasted disk space with an advanced and easy to use util...
- Backup your under construction or development projects.
- Back up your essential data to local drives local drivers, netw...
- Recover lost or deleted files from all types of memory cards.