From Bernardo Zamora:
Backgammon Pro is a board game where two players compete to get all their 15 pieces off the board before the opponent. Board pieces move based on dice throws. It features Worldwide online high scores, play a Trial Game, or a Scored Game that counts towards your score, high res graphic board, dice statistics, achievements, tutorials, four difficulty levels: easy to hard, one or two player mode, Money or Match play, doubling cube, sound on/off, show possible moves, animation speed, Auto-throw-dice, strict tournament rules, dice randomness, multiple graphic options, show PIP and point numbers, try different moves, then 'accept' or 'undo', and new secret holiday graphic theme.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play board game on your Windows 8 device.
- Find your enemy, plan an attack, and destroy him from your Wind...
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Warsow is a completely free fastpaced first-person shooter (FPS...
- Battleship game.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Help you to time events on your PC.
- Shoot anything that moves.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great graphics but................"
Version: Backgammon Pro for Windows 8
nothing good to say except for the graphics
I consider myself to be an advanced player but I just played 10 games straight and lost every one of them. The computer hit my open places and filled up its home board on every roll. I have determined that this game is no longer fair and winning is not achievable.