****Featured in Forbes, Lil Sugar, Cool Mom Picks, Celebrity Baby Scoop, Red Tricycle, Urban Baby, Pint Size Social, Moms on Call, Tech Talk for Moms, High Tech Dad, The iPhone Mom, Girl Geek Chic, Bay Area Baby Blog****
"Baby Brain for the iPhone makes Mom's job easier." - Forbes
"The end-all-be-all of newborn note taking." - Lil Sugar
"The perfect app has been created for us busy moms!" - Celebrity Baby Scoop (Rating: 10/10)
"As a new dad and also a software developer, after purchasing and trying almost all others on offer, I recently purchased your product which is definitely the best one out there. Well Done!" - Steve Metlitsky
"Great job - Your app is perfect for us and we love it!" -Caroline Daley
"Love your app and am so appreciative of how much it helps me." - Amy Peikut
INFANT SPECIALIST TESTIMONIALS:
"A great tool not only for parents but also for practitioners working with infant-parent clientele. Genius!" - Angelique Millette, PhDc, MFTt, PCD/CD (DONA)
"As a pediatrician, I believe it is important for parents to keep track of daily information...Baby Brain makes it incredibly easy to do just that!" - Dr. Laura Harris, Pediatrician
"We will recommend this to our clients, thank you so much for thinking of it. What fun!" - Jennifer Walker, RN BSN, Moms on Call
ABOUT THE APP:
Baby Brain is the incredibly popular app that the media, bloggers, and parenting communities are all talking about. Baby Brain was designed by moms and delivery nurses, and is the most intuitive and easy to use baby tracking app.
- Baby Brain holds UNLIMITED DATA (No other app does this!)
- Incredibly handy help screens!
- Log and view daily stats in one, simple screen!
- Email easy-to-read, formatted reports!
- Email reports from any view!
INTUITIVE EASY-TO-USE FEATURES (1.2):
- OS 3.0 compatible!
- Log nursing, feedings, diapers, and sleep with ease.
- Track breast as well as bottle feedings.
- Time feedings or sleep while you check email or the web!
- Email reports (including daily notes!) to spouses or other caregivers.
- At a glance check the last feeding time (and side.)
- Daily, weekly, or monthly stats help you find the best sleep times and track progress.
- Log events and view daily stats in one simple screen.
- View total hours sleep per day.
- View average hours of sleep per day.
- View elapsed time since the last feeding.
- View elapsed time since the last sleep.
- View how long your baby has been sleeping.
- View average number of feedings per day.
- View average number of poos and pees per day.
- Smart setup remembers baby's bottle amount so you don't have to re-enter information.
- Track OZ or ML.
- Track multiple babies.
- Store notes on medications given, temperatures, reactions to food, diaper details, and more.
- Just a tap to email formatted reports to spouses, caregivers, or doctors.
- Easily enter data in the past for missed or forgotten events
- Easily delete any entry with a left-to-right swipe
- Complete with a breastfeeding/nursing timer!
All updates are free!
Please email us directly with suggestions and questions! We'll respond ASAP. We are integrating customer ideas and feedback daily: email@example.com
We're parents too (of two young babies!) and we are very committed to making Baby Brain the best app there is for parents.
- Jackie, Jay, and our two babies under two
Keywords: baby, newborn, infant, sleep, diaper, feeding, bottle, nurse, nursing, breastfeeding, breast feed, formula, track, tracker, log, logger, michael, mom, dad, parents, nap, itzbeen, night, poop, pee, activity
What's new in this version:
- New Feature Based on User Feedback: Ability to delete a baby (for example, if you create a "test" baby, as many parents are doing)
- Improvements to sleep calculations (daily sleep totals now intelligently handles sleep spanning 12:00 AM midnight)
- New: a "Both" Diaper option (pee & poo)
- New: intelligently tracks single side nursing (in addition to the double sided nursing we were already tracking)
- Social Feature: "Tell a Friend" button allowing one-cl... See all new features »