BMon is a Bluetooth monitor suite that monitors Bluetooth devices and adds them to a database for later review. Also BMon can analyze each devices manufacturer and device class. Monitoring can be done within specific interval from 30 to 90 seconds.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.7 include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Simplify the management of virtual and physical servers.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor processes in your system.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Monitor your PC in several ways easily.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Server monitoring software.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best I've seen."
Version: BMon-Bluetooth Monitor Suite 1.2.5
It's a very easy-to-use app which does what it says. The design is very attractive.
It needs to be extended to pair with discovered devices.
Try this before spending more on inferior products.