BGBlitz, the Swiss-Army Knife for Backgammon. Currently it has the following blades:
- Play against BGBlitz, with it's worldclass neural net technology. It runs on Windows, Linux and Macintosh (9 and X).
- Play over TCP/IP against a opponent at a different computer (works across all platforms, e.g. Mac against Linux/X86). Rollout Positions.
- Let the tutor show your errors.
- Train your skill with position quiz databases.
- Analyze interesting positions.
- Train your cube handling in matchplay.
- Supported languages are English and German.
- And much more...
What's new in this version:
- BGBlitz has got selectable themes, contributed by Guy Petzall, Michael Darooge and Radu-Dan Sabau. 4 Themes are included in the download, the other could be downloaded on the themes page.
- Italian translation by Radu-Dan Sabau
- As usual some minor improvements and bugfixes has been included too