BGBlitz has the by far strongest gameplay of all commercial Backgammons on the Mac, is the winner of the 2003 Computer BG World Championship and is the winner of the 7th Computer Olympiad 2002. Some of its features:
- Play against BGBlitz, with it's top neural net technology
- Easy to use
- superb graphics
- Play over TCP/IP against a opponent at a different computer
- Rollout Positions.
- Let the tutor improve your play.
- Train your skill with position quiz databases.
- Analyze interesting positions.
- Train your cube handling in matchplay.
- Supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Hebrew,Swedish,Turkish
- And much more...
What's new in this version:
It is a bug fix release. Several errors are fixed:
- Drag&Drop support was broken in 2.6.0
- An error in the match database introduced in 2.6.0 is fixed. Additionally BGBlitz recognizes the broken databases and repairs them at the start.
- some bugs in the presentation of the rollout results were fixed, especially ASCII and HTML export.
- I reduced the playing strength of the weaker levels. There was feedback that they are still far to strong fo... See all new features »