From Carsten Bluem:
Problem: You are a BBEdit user and work in a keyboard-oriented way: you have assigned lots of shortcuts to menu items and do as much as possible without even touching the mouse. But still, there are two things you can only reach without the mouse: the function popup and the marker popup in text windows' status bars. Solution: Enter BBClick. It consists of three components: two very simple AppleScript (which, of course, can be assigned a keyboard shortcut) and a command-line application called "cliclick" which performs emulated mouse clicks on arbitrary screen coordinates.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Transform your phone into remote mouse and keyboard, even voice...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- 3D bowling game.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.